Symposium: Historical English Word-Formation
17-18 February 2023
Fachbibliothek Philologicum: Ludwigstraße 25, 80539 München
Organisers: Kerstin Majewski and Hans Sauer*
The symposium will take place at the Fachbibliothek Philologicum, Ludwigstr. 25, 80539 München.
Registration & fees
The registration period is from 4 November 2022 to 13 January 2023 (see below under "Registration"). After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
The payment of the conference fee is possible only between 14 January and 4 February 2023. Detailed payment information will be sent to registered participants after 13 January 2023. Without previous payment, a participation in the symposium is unfortunately not possible.
The conference fee includes coffee, tea, and non-alcoholic beverages as well as snacks during the symposium.
- Regular: EUR 50,-
- University students: EUR 25,-
- LMU students: free
- Deadline for abstract submissions (250 words): 31 July 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 18 August 2022
- Registration period: from 4 November 2022 until 13 January 2023
- Payment of fee: from 14 January until 4 February 2023 (notification via email!)
- Symposium: 17–18 February 2023
Any questions about the event may be directed to Kerstin Majewski: firstname.lastname@example.org